Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 13, 2011 - A short email

Familia, Hey I got your package!!! It is so nice to have a package full of candy. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Everything is going great here. Today I did intiatories in the temple. It was a long wait, but it was nice to do that. Oh today we get a new district. I cant wait to see them and introduce them to the MTC. Everything here is going great! We started to speak Spanish all day but there are some places and times we get to speak English. Its a fun game that our teachers are having us do. My Spanish is improving because of it. Well I will write you a long letter. I need to go though. I guess I will ttyl. Again, thank you so much for the package. I miss you and love you tons!!!!!! LOVE Elder Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment