Friday, February 17, 2012

A facebook Message from Mexico!

(This is a message I received on fb from a sister in Mexico...also interestingly, I have seen more pictures of Jaron on fb than I have from him. Isn't this technology wonderful?)

I just want to thank you for raising such an amazing son.I've only talked to him once ( 12-25-11) and I could tell he is all sorts of amazing. Not only does he have a testimony, you can see it and even feel it, but he is also willing to share it and spend two years of his life doing it and seeing people's life change. Not many people are willing to do it, and of those that are willing to do it, not many of them do it as well as he does.

He and his companion are the first set of missionaries my Grandmother has listened to[there have been at least 5 sets] . I am not sure if she is still taking lessons from him, but last I heard, she had made an appt. ( she is very stubborn and won't let go of her traditions, but this is all changing now thanks to him. )

There are not many words to describe how thankful I am for him, and you,his mom, for teaching him the gospel and supporting him on his mission. He truly is changing lives for the best.

If there is any way I can be of help to you, don't hesitate in letting me know. It is the least I can do.

-Selene Burns Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment